Action Days - November 2020
Each participant of the Leadership Programme Promoting women in leading positions in football in North Lebanon acted as a multiplier and created her own women's football event!
In Carmen Grimm's Working Sessions the participants were supported in event planning and event management.
For the implementation of an Action Day the following were required:
- Period of the event: November 2020
- Place of the event: North Lebanon
- Target group: Women
- 18-29 years old
- Living in North Lebanon
- Compliance with Covid-19 distance and hygiene rules
- If financial help is needed, a financial plan must be discussed and approved with the DISCOVER FOOTBALL team.
"Promoting Gender Equality through Women’s Empowerment in Football in North Lebanon and the MENA Region" is part of the Local Development Programme for Urban Areas in North Lebanon (UDP_NL) that is implemented by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in partnership with DISCOVER FOOTBALL and the Ministry of Social Affairs. UDP_NL is co-funded by the European Union and Germany.
- Overview Action Days (PDF, 237.529296875 KB)